At Myaaku, we respect and protect your privacy.
Information we collect from you:-
- When you register to the site for programs, contests, offers, promotions we may collect some types of information like Name, Email address, Phone number, Postal address, Gender, Marital status, Demographic information, Income Level, Age or birthdate, Family or household information, Information about your interests, hobbies, product preferences, shopping activities or transaction information like debit or credit card details and other information required to provide the service.
- We may maintain your correspondence details if you communicate with us directly or may collect the information when you provide feedback or participate in the customer surveys voluntarily.
- We or our third party business partners may keep mobile app or website usage information like IP address, browser information, site which directs you to our website or site you go after leaving our website, browsing activity, device you use to reach our website and operating system, exclusive device identifying numbers and so on. In case, you activate our mobile app feature which detects the actual location, we may collect your location data.
Information we collect about you from others:-
- When you interact with our website through social networking services like Twitter, Instagram, Face book etc, we may get information like profile information, gender, profile picture, user name, user ID, friend list, country, language and other useful information which you allow the social network to share with the third parties. The data we get relies upon your social media privacy settings.
- In case, you are not able to pay charges or there may be the chance of some fraudulent activities related to your account or product delivery, we may get the information from the organisations or credit reference agencies which can prevent the crimes or fraud.
- We may collect your information from various sources like public databases or other data aggregators.
How we implement the information:-
We implement your personal information in the following ways:-
- To carry out our services and perform our obligations which arise out of the contracts made between you and us or other third parties in order to fulfil the agreements entered with you.
- In order to send the service-related messages or emails like order tracking, account verification, security and technical notices, order confirmation or service feature updates.
- To assure that our website content is most effective for you and your computer.
- To provide you the information about our services, products, promotions.
- In order to carry out market research, data analytics and determine the advertising and marketing effectiveness.
- To analyze our products, promotion, services and help develop the new innovative products with improved services.
- To safeguard our property rights or those of others and to detect the fraudulent activities and agreement breaches if any.
How we share the information:-
We may share your personal information in the following conditions:-
- We may share the delivery and its progress information with person receiving the product and sender of the product.
- We may share your personal information with third party service providers like accountants, website developers, payment processors, advertising and marketing partners, software providers, financial advisors and so on which assist us in providing the services. These partners will be provided limited access to your personal information under confidential terms.
- We may share the mobile app usage and website information with our third-party business partners who provide the services like analytical services, content fulfilment, and targeted advertisements and so on.
- We may collect the data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated data with third parties.
In case, we purchase or sell any asset or business, we may reveal your personal information to the respective buyer or seller of the given business or assets.
If we transfer or sell the company including its shares or any combination of its services, assets, products to the third party, then customers' personal information will be one of the transferred assets.
It is our duty to disclose your personal information to comply with legal obligations or to safeguard the property, rights or to ensure the safety of Myaaku , our customers or others. This implies information exchange with other organisations or companies in order to ensure fraud protection crime prevention or credit card reduction.
How we use the feedback which you leave on the Myaaku delivery service:-
- The reviews which you post over Myaaku delivery service assist us to improve our service quality and ensure us to respond to the customer requirements appropriately.
- In case, you give feedback of our service through website, we may use your feedback in marketing analysis, material promotion or may post your feedback on our website maintaining your anonymity.
- We may ask you to give your feedback within your network on the social networking sites like Instagram, Twitter and Face book. We feel very glad and appreciate you if you help spread our services through social networks. It is completely optional and need to authenticate your account through social network.
Limitations of Liability:-
- At Myaaku, We deliver our food services throughout Durgapur and try our best to get your order within 2 hours of putting it. You should remain at the given delivery address.
- There may be some reasons which are beyond our control and are not able to deliver your order within the given delivery time. You can check the order progress over the order status page. In rare cases, we may have to cancel the order if the delivery is seriously delayed. We will notify you regarding this and ensure that you get the full refund.
- We are transparent about the nutritional value of everything listed in our menu. You can check all the nutritional information like calories, fat and salt along with price before you order it online.
- It is easy and quick to check the allergen information in store and online. We take all the care to make the fresh and nutritious food. We can't be held liable for the allergic condition arising out of food.
- We take great care to deliver the properly sealed fresh food items in the timely manner. Before you accept it, you make it sure that food items are properly packed .You should not accept the unsealed food items.
Your alternatives related to your information:-
You may unsubscribe the promotional emails from us by clicking over the "unsubscribe link" provided in every Email. It is important to note that you can't unsubscribe SMS text messaging and service related emails as these are crucial to our services like account verification, tracking information, technical and security notes, order confirmation and so on.
If you want to access the personal information we maintain about you, you can contact us. In addition, you can provide the information about you so that we can process your request as early as possible.
Third party sites:-
Our websites may contain the outbound and inbound links of our third party partners, affiliates, advertisers or partner networks. In case, you follow any of these links, you must assure that these websites possess their own privacy policies and we will not be liable to these policies. Please go through the policies carefully before you give your personal data to these websites.
How we safeguard your data:-
Myaaku cares about your information and uses the administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect your personal information against unauthorized and unlawful access or disclosure. Although we believe that these are effective safeguards, no security method is cent- percent secured from the potential risks or threats. So, we can't assure the complete safety of your personal information.